exam ssr rajasthan Apply Online form 2013 | www.examssr.rajasthan.gov.in Result, Merit List, Exma info 2013, exam ssr rajasthan Apply Online form 2013| for APO, JEN, Junior Accountant, 4th Grade
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 to 35 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit should be 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee Details: General category candidates & Other State candidates of all categories has to pay a fee of Rs.500/-, OBC / SBC candidates of Rajasthan has to pay a fee of Rs.250/- , SC / ST category candidates has to pay a fee of Rs.100/-. Mode of payment must be through e-mitra or CSC centers of Rajasthan.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the merit in educational qualifications and experience .
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online for the post through Raj Panchayat website on or before 04-04-2013. Applicants must take print of application form and retain it further use.
Instructions for Online Application: –
1. Enter into e-mitra portal (http://emitra.gov.in/) and deposit the examination fee and get the unique token number (16 digits).
2. After Getting the fee payment details then fill the application form.
3. Logon to Rajasthan Jail Recruitment Portal http://examssr.rajasthan.gov.in and click on ‘Apply online’ and enter the Token number and date of birth and fill the security code and valid button.
4. Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully.
5. Fill the all mandatory fields given in the online application form.
6. Before online apply candidates need to Scan their photograph and signature for uploading at the time online applying.
7. After filling all the mandatory regions click on the ‘Submit’ button, then applicant will receive an application ID, save it for further reference.
8. Take the print out of the application form for any further use.